Thursday, August 24, 2006

HOT! Agaaaaain.

My A/C broke AGAIN. This is getting rediculous. At least it's the old one that broke instead of the new one. And yes, I tried flipping the breaker. I even used an extension cord to make sure it wasn't a problem with the outlet. No dice. Its dead. It was 106 today, and I ended up sleeping on the floor in front of my other A/C unit; it's closer to the floor. I feel bad for poor Squeek too! It was still over 80 in my little studio. Its not all that little, about 25 x 25 with a kitchen, bathroom and big closet, but it takes 2 a/c units to cool it when its soooo hot. And it's been humid, so that doesn't help either. Ug. The clincher is that my landlord is out of town til 9/18,,, so I broil till then.

2 comments:

Wadical said...

Bummer. I'd be sleeping in the car! Speaking of which....you must be a night weenie too! 02:30 and you're up posting?

HotRodHanna said...

Yep. Getting bumped to swings next month though