Saturday, August 26, 2006

Bed rest

R is doing well! Baby Jacob is too, staying put for the time being. R has to take it really easy. She can sit up to eat, and can take one shower a day, but otherwise she has to remain in bed. She is a real trooper. She won't be out on sunday because she can't sit up for even the car ride over there. What do you do on bed rest? For 8 weeks!!! I'm bringing her my DVDs and some books on tape, and maybe she can find a cross-stitch project, but anyone have any other ideas that she can do? Poor Waterboy is going to have to be the cook for a while, so we're helping out by bringing him easy to nuke food.

3 comments:

SAJ said...

my prescription: a laptop and wireless internet.

ioi said...

I agree with Josephine. There's a ministry website link on my blog if she wanted to while away the time listening to meetings from conferences and addresses from the past, but she'd need access to a computer. www.ladycsanyi.blogspot.com

HotRodHanna said...

Thanks for the suggestions! I will pass them along.