Friday, February 16, 2007

Stained glass and other niceties


We put up the stained glass window from Aunt Karen last night. It looks so elegant. It's hard to tell from the photo, but the color of the wall really compliments the colored glass. It's a north facing wall, so it won't get direct sunlight, but it makes a stunning statement as people enter the house. THANK YOU Aunt Karen! Scott really likes it too! I unpacked my espresso machine too. Aaaahhh. I have missed cappuccino in the morning. The kitchen is pretty much all done, and the living room is back in order. Now I have to work on my clothes (yea!), craft closet, hat closet, and everything we temporarily 'dumped' in the spare bedroom.


2 comments:

Kedge said...

What a perfect placement! So nice you could order the window to fit! I miss you. Who is going to bring me lunch-time sushi now?

familymclean said...

Wow it's beautiful, like it was made for the space! Adds a really warm touch.
About your towel delema, I feel for you! I found that the really fluffy ones were the worst and the cheaper ones weren't so bad, wow... I atually like something cheap...Dave should be so proud!