Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Snow, Snow, Snow


It snowed all day today. I got up early just to see it... yes, it's still a novelty for me. I was soooo brave and actually drove in it to do some errands. I learned about driving slowly, and how windshield wipers actually freeze to the window. Hubby and I went to Mark and Andrea's for dinner and I discovered how hard it is to walk on snow and ice in heels. The roads started getting really icy and they recommended we go home instead of staying for meeting (which isn't until 8pm btw, we usually don't get home till 10pm). It turned out to be a good idea. We passed 2 accidents on the way home... took a little longer driving at 30 mph, but we made it home safe.

Good news and bad news. The mover should be arriving around noon tomorrow. Wahoo, I'll get my things finally... BUT its a mess outside! Snow, ice, slush all over. Hopefully it doesn't rain or snow tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Driving slow!? =D