Saturday, September 16, 2006

Found Kitten

One of the perks/hazards of dispatch is that sometimes we get to see the stray animals before they go to the pound. If there is one that is especially cute, they bring it in for us to see. This little guy (we think its a boy) we named Lucky. He was stuck in some ducting for an oven and was all covered in grease. The ducting had to be completely dismantled to get him out. One of our dispatchers is going to take him home. If you didn't already know... I'm a cat person.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Ah yes, this is how I ended up with my FOURTH dog. Hmmm, I think I will blog that story next. ;)

Becky said...

I think that would be highlight to be able to see cute kittens and animals on the job once in a while. It would sure bring a smile to my face. I'm a cat person too. What a cute kitten.