Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Cat-sitting

I am cat-sitting for my mom while she is on vacation. Her cat should come with a warning label! He answers to Checkers, smidgen or foofoo head. He is a psycho spastic cat that does backflips and tears around like his tail is on fire. If there is anything hollow in the house, he has tried to get inside it or hide under it, and he 'talks' constantly- trilling and meowing, until he gets your attention or gets what he wants. He follows me around the apartment, and if my cat lays down, he has to be right next to her. Just when he really starts to drive me crazy, he starts to purr and snuggle up next to me and just act all adorable. Its very hard to resist. My cat thinks he's completely nuts.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I like the pictures of cats. David and I are allergic to cats but maybe someday we can find a way to have one. Hope you are doing well. :)

SAJ said...

awwwwwwww..... purring naughty cats are the best.