Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Mom's Ring

This is mom's ring! Isn't it pretty? The center is the traditional diamond. There are 4 baguettes, 2 on either side. Each one represents birth months for us 3 kids and JR. Then there are 4 round stones around each baguette for the next generation. Dobug and I have cz 'placeholders' around ours; 4 around JR's for his 4 boys' birthstones, and Waterboy has one each for C, J, the new baby (which should arrive in November) and a cz. I think it's really neat how he incorporated our entire family into it. Mom, Do and Grandpa are leaving this morning for WW, and I am taking both cats back to my apt with me. Yes, I have stowed and secured the china and glassware.

1 comment:

SAJ said...

Congrats to your mom and JR! She deserves happiness! Yay! Also nice job on the photoshop background blur