Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I am coooool now


Finally, after sweating it out for the past few weeks my landlord installed another a/c unit! Now I can actually sleep through the afternoons. It has been about 90 degrees indoors recently, and thats with my original a/c pumping it's little heart out. I felt so bad for Squeek I took her to my mothers house till I got the temp down. Her name is Audrey. She was living of trash and twinkies in some homeless lady's car. She was adorable but emaciated - reminiscent of the late, lovely Ms Hepburn. However, when she tries to meow, it comes out as a squeek, hence the nickname. As you can see, her mommy spoils her rotten and we have nooo problem packing on the pounds together.

2 comments:

Kedge said...

I wondered about Special Care. Believe it or not, these were paramedics! P.S. What a COOL CAT!

knitterykate said...

I recognize that bag! I can't wait to get to the States and to visit a See's store. We don't have ANY here in Canada. It's a shame.

Cute kitty! I feel sorry for all those furry creatures in this hot weather. Good for you, thinking of his well being and getting him to some air conditioning.