Saturday, December 06, 2008

Go Flyers

IMG_7353

I love hockey!  I never thought I would get into it, but I really, really love it!  I have come to know the players, and have a few favorites… and I actually understand the game!  Other sports seem so dull now.  I keep waiting for a fight to break out at a football game, but I am always disappointed! And now, even professional soccer players look like they are moving around the field soooo slowly.  Hubby and I went to a game up in Philly with Steve and Erika on Thursday night.  We lost in overtime, but it was so much fun! We got all-you-can-eat seat tickets for $35 each! You can eat more than $35 at a game.  Thankfully, I was able to show some restraint.

1 comment:

Glenda Conner said...

Ahhh yes I do understand - I cannot watch any other sport either - just not the action of hockey Ü