Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

DSC04985

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!  We had a house full!  We drove to Lancaster to pick up Ray and Ruth Land on Wednesday. Cindi was kind enough to cook the turkey, and we had enough food left over to feed 5 or 6 more!  Michael is a great cook too and he made the gravy.  Grandma Sikora was there, and Cindi’s brother Steve and his wife Suzie stopped by for a visit. 

DSC04968  DSC04987

 

 

 

 

 

DSC04976

What are you thankful for today?

2 comments:

The Chatty Housewife said...

Aww, it looks like you had a great thanksgiving!

Kedge said...

I wish I was there! Looks to me like alot of people had smaller Thanksgivings this year. We used to have 25 or more at ours. This year we had ten, and that included Ben & Bev. More and more I hear it's "too far to drive" or some other lame excuse. A few of my clients had the same stories.
P.S. Tell Tony "Hi" from me.