Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sweet Crunchie Goodness


My brother in law Scott picked up some Crunchie bars for me when he was in the London airport! I am so excited! These are my favorite candy bars of all time. They are made by Cadbury and are really hard to find! I used to stock up on them when we would go visit my Aunt Ruth in Canada, and I ran across them at a specialty store in LA. Needless to say, when I heard he was passing through England, I made a plea for chocolate! Yea, success! They don't 'expire' until Jan '09 so I am going to make them last as long as I can, although I may finish them off before too long.

3 comments:

The Chatty Housewife said...

I love crunchie bars! We are so close to the border that some of the Canadian chocolate bars are starting to be found in our gas stations and convenience stores. Mmmm. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi.

Somehow or another I botched your email address. So instead I uploaded photos of the apron to Flickr. Let me know what you think of it. The colors aren't that great due to the lighting.

comfortablycrazy at msn dot com

Anna-b-bonkers said...

If you ever need a fix I can fire off a box in the mail. They are my favorite bar, yummo!