Thursday, June 19, 2008

My New Toy

I discovered that we have a T-fal/Krups outlet here! Yea! They have lots of pots, pans, cookie sheets, coffee makers, indoor grills etc, seconds and discounts galor. I have a weakness for kitchen utensils and gadgets, and shoes. Hubby and I have been getting increasingly frustrated with our toaster oven, and I found a discounted refurbished one! It's really cool. The door opens all the way, and easily too! It has 2 removable racks, and a broiler pan. It can toast, defrost, broil, and bake. I did chicken in it tonight! It is fantastic. I can cook chicken at 350 for 30 mins and it only takes 30 minutes! You don't have to wait for it to preheat, and you don't heat up the whole kitchen with the big oven. It has a timer too, so when the timer goes off, it shuts off! How cool is that? I know that I can do that with my big oven, but I like the fact that this uses less energy and doesn't heat up the entire kitchen. Woohoo. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have passed the test! You sound like a "real houswife"!! Joyce