Saturday, June 14, 2008

Soccer Season


It's that time of year again. Hubby is playing outdoor soccer with several of the guys from Superior Walls, and meeting. (For those of you back home in CA, yes, we play soccer indoors here during the winter.) Hubby is on the right, Erika's hubby is on the left. Friday nights are now soccer nights, I grab the lawn chair and watch with the other wives as our men work out their fidgets and frustrations from the week. I must admit, my man looks pretty handsome out there! He really loves to play, but sadly we are both feeling the effects of "swift-footed Time". This little girl is the daughter of one of Hubby's soccer friends. I have discovered that I love taking pictures of kids! They are so expressive, and they do the funniest things!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup you've got a handsome one to be cheering for from the sidelines :-)