Tuesday, March 13, 2007

New Toy

Hubby is now the proud papa of a new Xbox 360. He spent all last evening cleaning up the wire jungle that occupied the guest bedroom/office, and installed his this new little box. I was told this is a more space efficient way to go, and he was right, the jungle is gone, and there is just the one little white box. Very nice. Aparently Xbox also has Windows Media Center, so we can watch tv, recorded tv/movies, and music from the Xbox instead of a pc, AND he can play Call of Duty 3! :0) Windows Media Center is pretty cool, I have to admit. It manages practically everything using a computer.

1 comment:

The Chatty Housewife said...

We like our 360 a lot. A lot. Did I already say that? My favorite game is Need for Speed Carbon, and I'm at around 95% complete. It's been fun. Check out my blog today, I actually posted a pic of ours with The Mr. and Drooler.