Saturday, January 06, 2007

Leaps and Bounds

Progress! I'm making progress! I finally have some time to work on my dress now. Thanks to Kedge, it is coming right along. Mom has been working on Do's bridesmaids dress and I like the fabric even more now than I did when we got it. The red is just stunning. Maybe I'll ask Sara if she is keeping hers after the wedding...

PACKING. Nightmare. Not enough hours in the day, and there is so much to be done it's hard to know even where to start. Note the hat box pics.. I got all those to fit into a wardrobe box and 3 other smaller boxes. Yikes. We have decided to hire a mover. Sounded like the best way to go. They are going to load and unload the truck (which thankfully includes THEM carting the piano up the stairs at WK's). I have had a good experience so far. I went to movingscam.com and read up on the do's and don'ts of moving. They even have a Black List of horrible companies, as well as a spot for recommendations. I will let you know when it's all over with if I recommend this company or not. So far, they have been very friendly, helpful and informative. What a relief. Now we won't have to drive a UHaul cross country. We will just be driving my car, doing a little sight-seeing and taking it easy.

I started a Flickr account and I'm still trying to figure it out. http://www.flickr.com/photos/hotrodhanna Lord willing, I am going to post wedding pics there in Feb after the move. I'm still trying to figure out how I can get a slideshow from flickr to post on this blog. Any suggestions?




No comments: