Thursday, December 21, 2006

Old pictures

My mother-in-law-to-be wanted some pictures of me growing up to use at our reception back east. I will share a few amusing ones I found.

You can see my love of chocolate goes waaaaaay back. I can spot a box of See's Candies a mile away. There must have been Bordeauxs in that box! And yes, I took it behind the chair so I could eat in peace. I sure hope See's ships to New Jersey.

Kids now days have iPods. Yep, this is a genuine record player. We used to trek to the library at least once a week to stock up on books, records and cassettes. Thank you mom!! I loved to listen to books being read to me. Still do, although the technology has changed a bit.
And finally, 5 generations! I insisted on including SugarPlum in the picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the 5 generations pic....we loved your Grandma --she used to call us when she made bread so we come over and have some...it tasted wonderful -the whole house smelled out of this world when the bread was baking...these are exciting days for you....I wish you many years of happiness together ...thanks for giving A the bath powder today...Love E