Saturday, May 10, 2008

My new kitty

I adopted a cat. This one my husband can't complain about because she lives at work! I adopted a stray cat that lives under the restaurant. She is very little, and just had kittens apparently! I haven't found them yet though. I treated her for fleas and ticks, and set out her food dish when I'm done working. She is so sweet, and comes when I call "kitty". She purrs and rubs up against my legs when I come outside, then follows me around till I go back in. We also have a pet goat named Marika (Mar-ee-ka) that lives behind the restaurant! And a rooster! :) I now have only to step out the back door to get my animal 'fix'. Wahoo! I have missed being around all the wildlife.

3 comments:

The Chatty Housewife said...

I think that's hilarious that you have animals behind the restaurant! Fun!

Raylori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Raylori said...

I missed having an animal around unitl we adopted Marty about two weeks before Big Brother was born. They have been apart of my life, it would be hard not to have any.