Sunday, November 19, 2006

Moving

I am utterly exhausted. I have been trying to pack up my apartment, while working 50 hrs a week, and juggling wedding preparations, and oh! family, trying to spend time with them. Laundry is piling up, friends have been neglected. Sleep? What is that?

This weekend I am moving out of my apartment that is close to work, and moving back in with my mother and sis for the next 2 months till the wedding. Half my stuff is still at my mom's anyway, I'm just consolidating,,, and saving money on rent. I'm glad that it will give me some more time w/mom and sis before I leave too. I have been able to part out most of my furniture that I wasn't going to take with me. That will save some garage space for now. It's all the little stuff that takes forever to pack in boxes. Who knew I could accumulate so much stuff? I am finding papers and things from years ago that wasn't even important then. Some of it is fun to run across though. I found my Special Box! Mom covered a cardboard box with contact paper, and that's where we saved all the things that were important to us as kids. It's fun and interesting to look back on what was so important to me then.

WK arrives on Thurs! Just in time to help me move! Wahoo.

2 comments:

Kedge said...

Yeah, and we have a dress to finish, by the way.

HotRodHanna said...

yes, and that. and a jr. bridesmaids dress to make too.