Saturday, October 14, 2006

Busy bee

I have been terrible about updating! I have been so busy with wedding planning, working, training, worrying about nephew to be, etc. Tonight is my last shift for a week or so! Woohoo! WK gets here in a few hours, and we are going to San Fran for a brief vaca. He's never been, and wants to see Napa too, so off we go! He is a big steak fan, so I'm hoping we can stop at Harris Ranch on the way up--best steaks on this coast! I love to travel, and there is always more to see or learn. Love it. I'm a bit of a power tourist - I try to cram as much as I possibly can into the trip so I dont miss anything. This requires extensive planing ahead of time, but then I know I will see everything I want to see, and we don't go wandering around aimlessly or spend money we didn't need to. Yes. I have issues. There is just so much to see out there! Poor WK, I'll have to tone it down a bit and let him relax a little. He is going golfing this afternoon with Waterboy tho. I hope my bro can relax a bit too. I've been worried about him. He's got a lot on his shoulders right now, and I know he's worried about R and Jacob.

2 more hours til I'm out of here! Then somehow I have to stay awake to be at the airport at 11...

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

thats funny that you read my blog. I read yours this morning. I have done a many cross stitch sitting in dispatch. I've even made a few quilts.

ioi said...

If you actually run across someone who has sucessfully planned a wedding and kept up on all the little aspects of social life at the same time... I'd like to meet them! Generally someone you know gets engaged and then you don't hear from them again until after the honeymoon, so don't beat yourself up about not making frequent blog posts. We're glad you squeeze blogging into your busy schedule.. after all, you didn't have to!