Sunday, December 09, 2007

We got snow!

I know it sounds crazy, but it's still a novelty for me ok?! It officially feels like winter. Granted it only lasted for two days, but it was really cool. (I learned something cool... if you put your wipers up, they wont freeze to the window!) I have been sick for the past 2 weeks and have been feeling miserable. After 2 trips to the doctors office, and about $100 copays and meds, I am finally feeling better.

Mom, John and Jaime were here for Thanksgiving. It was so good to have them here! Mom did the turkey because whole birds gross me out. Everything turned out great, we took them sightseeing in Philly, Lancaster and DC. But the night before we left for DC Hubby twisted his ankle, so he stayed home, and I was sick by the time we got down there and ended up staying in the hotel all day. We went to a really quaint restaurant in Alexandria called the Gadsby Tavern. George Washington actually frequented there!
We went to Hubby's work Christmas party last night and had fun! Tomorrow we are having a cookie baking party at Erika's! Tis the season.

2 comments:

familymclean said...

I have never thought of putting the wiper blades up....and I have grown up with blasted winter's my whole life!
I chip away at the ice all winter long, how smart!!!
You two look fab by the way:)

Kedge said...

I so miss you. I missed you at Burbank, I missed you at Hemet all-day-turkey day. I miss you altogether. Who's going to bring me surprise sushi now? Or mid-day Starbuck's? Who's going to play 'gong-the-outfit'? with me? You should have seen...