Sunday, August 09, 2009

My new kitty!

DSC00023

She looks really bored here, but she is so friendly! She was a stray that had been coming around Erika’s house, so I transplanted her to mine. I named her Sundae. She is totally white on the bottom, spots on top… like vanilla ice cream with toppings.  Corny, I know.  I put a box and towel out for her underneath the fireplace overhang on our back patio. After 2 days at her new location she is still coming back for food and affection, so we’ll see how long she lasts! DSC00014

2 comments:

Mom in CA said...

Such Fun!! Sundae seems like a good name. Scott's okay as long as she stays outside?! :)

John M. Wills said...

I'm looking for stories from dispatcher for my new book, see my website: johnmwills.com for further info, or contact me at jmwills@hotmail.com.