Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Prayers Needed

My grandparents, Ken and Eunice Fournier were in car accident earlier today.  I don’t have details on the accident itself, but both of their airbags deployed and they have cuts and bruising from them.  My Uncle Dan took them home to their house, and they are going to the Doctors in the morning to get checked out.  They are shaken, I’m sure frightened and by tomorrow, will be very sore.  They, along with our family, would value your prayers.  Grandma has considerable neck and back pain on a daily basis, and I’m sure this is will take her a very long time to recover from.  Coupled with the economic  strain that has resulted from plummeting stocks on Wall Street, and the loss of most of their grandchildren moving out of the area, they are in much need of prayer.  Please lift them up.  My heart goes out to them.  I love them dearly, and regret that I am  so far away.

IMG_6985

3 comments:

Glenda Conner said...

I'm so sorry to hear that Jo. I will keep them in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

Thnaks Nan for posting the request for prayer. He is Able and is the God of all comfort. Love you.

The Chatty Housewife said...

Oh no! How sad. Thanks for the update in the post above and I am glad they are ok. I will pray that they will recover soon from the soreness and anything else the accident caused.