Thursday, February 14, 2008

Auntie's Helper












I am still editing and uploading pictures from my all-too-brief trip to CA. ChubChub is growing up so fast! He was more than willing to help me out in the kitchen... I can't imagine why!

Mom and I tried to give the boys haircuts one day. I am surprised that more little kids don't have bowl cuts! They squirm and wriggle like you wouldn't believe!! I never thought a haircut could be so much work! The sucker was a huge help. I have a new appreciation for little kids with haircuts. Hats off to you moms that do-it-yourself.

These are my favorite little guys!! I miss them like crazy.

3 comments:

Kedge said...

Thought you'd like to know that in teaching your nephew to sing "Two Little Eyes..." today, he has had to learn to slide his fingers beneath his frames... Couldn't you figure out why he had such smeary glasses after Sunday School, huh Mom?

HotRodHanna said...

hehehe! That is cute! Thanks.

Kedge said...

Check your e-mail.