Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Mearns-Kilcup Wedding


We were just at Calista's wedding this past weekend. It was a beautiful wedding. The bride looked radiant, the flowers were amazing, the food was delicious, and the company superb. Peter and Nicole were there and it was really good to see them. All in all, we had a blast. It was a semi-formal wedding, so we were all too eager to dress up! Husbands grudgingly complied. After that Hubby and I drove down to North Carolina so he could do some computer work for John's business. The drive was spectacular.

If any of you haven't seen fall on the east coast, I highly recommend it. The colors are simply stunning. Fall is now my favorite time of year. If I can remember to take my camera outside, I will try to get some pictures. There wasn't much 'fall' to speak of in California, so I really appreciate it here. The weather is cooling off, so we have our fireplace going in the evenings. I have been baking pumpkin and apple pies, pumpkin bread, mulling cider on the stove, etc. LOVE IT! Poor Hubby has also had to endure all the fall leaves and floral arrangements that are popping up around the house. And it's time to get all those scarves and sweaters out of storage! Yea! My closet was officially rotated last week.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I love fall, too. We have beautiful falls around here, too. I don't love winter, though!!! Wait until you've endured a whole winter. Unless there's snow it's just cold and blah! Winters really drag on for me. I think it must be the longest season.